Sarasota Carpet Cleaning Experts
Whether you need Sarasota carpet cleaning in your home, business, or vehicle, Dry Carpet Care has the expertise and experience to get the job done right.
As experts on carpet cleaning, we know that a clean carpet can improve your health.
We aren’t just interested in removing dirt and stains, we’re also interested in removing the allergens and dust mites that make people and their pets sick.
We use our expert dry carpet cleaning system – which is far safer and superior to steam carpet cleaning. Read below about the pros and cons of dry carpet cleaning vs. wet/steam carpet cleaning.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
As experts on Sarasota carpet cleaning, we use Capture, a white moist powder made by the Milliken Corporation. We apply it to your carpet or furniture in conjunction with a pre-spray mist. Then we brush it into the fabric. Capture acts like a sponge, sucking up water. It crystallizes around the dirt, pulling dirt to the surface.
In the final step, we vacuum the Capture out of your carpet or furniture. When the vacuuming process is complete, you have a finished product that will leave you 100% satisfied. The satisfaction of having your carpet extremely clean and dry is a wonderful feeling.
Benefits of Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry Carpet Cleaning is Superior to Steam.
Why go dry? Our Dry Carpet Cleaning System will clean all the ground in dirt and stains hiding in synthetic, wool, and other carpets as well as rugs and upholstery.
It is environmentally-friendly and safe around children and pets, too. Here’s why you should “Forget The Wet” …
All Natural and Safe
- No Chemicals. Dry carpet cleaning is a safe and all-natural carpet cleaning method that doesn’t leave any leftover detergent or chemicals in your carpet.
- Safe for Children & Pets. When your children or pets sit on the carpet, you don’t have to worry.
Reduces Allergens and Improves Air Quality
- Reduces Allergens. Dry Carpet Care substantially reduces allergens in your carpet compared to steam (wet) cleaning. Because there’s no wet carpet padding residue, there’s no chance of mold or bacteria breeding in your carpet.
- Improves Air Quality. By removing dust mites and allergens, dry carpet cleaning improves the air quality in your home, business or vehicle.
Dry Carpet Cleaning Is An Eco-Friendly Solution
- Environmentally-friendly. Dry carpet cleaning is a eco-friendly solution for cleaning your carpet.
- No Harmful Chemicals. With Capture, there are no harsh or harmful chemicals left in your carpet.
- Deep Clean. Dry carpet cleaning provides a deep-down clean. With Capture, carpets stay cleaner for a much longer time. There’s no soap residue to attract new dirt and new stains.
- Removes Stains. Dry carpet cleaning is tough on spots and stains.
- Refreshes Carpet. Dry carpet cleaning revitalizes the carpet pile.
- Improves Odor. Dry carpet cleaning deodorizes and leaves a clean, fresh smell.
No Wet Mess
- No Waiting. Dry carpet cleaning requires no waiting time. Walk on your clean carpet immediately.
- No Moving Furniture. Dry carpet cleaning requires no moving of heavy furniture.
- No soggy mess. With dry carpet cleaning, there’s no nasty wet mess that you get from steam cleaning your carpet.
Cons of Steam Carpet Cleaning
- Reduces Stain Resistance. Steam-cleaning can weaken or remove stain-resistant characteristics from your carpet.
- Increases Allergens such as Mold. Steam-cleaning forces water into carpet padding. Wet carpet can be hazardous to your health, since it can cause mold, mildew and bacteria to form in your living space.
- Harmful Chemicals. Steam carpet cleaning can leave detergents and chemical residue in your carpet.